Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You've Got Something to Say-Say It to My Phone



No longer are kids bullied, picked on, teased, harassed or alienated on the playground. Today's kids are subjected to all of that (and more) by the expanding technology options available- myspace, facebook, texting, sexting, emailing, websites, blogs, photoshop, youtube, etc.




Share your cyberbullying stories. You may post anonymously (without your name) or you can email me your story to emilyrosegrace@gmail.com

Here's a free crossword about spreading rumors about friends-print it out!

1 comment:

  1. i talk bad with some of my friend but not all of them. "You are ugly,stupid,idiot,crazy," I say to them. They say, "no you are." We do that because some time his or my team loses in soccer.
    i have friend in the internet with out meeting them. i say meamn things to them some of them get mad some of them they take it as a joke.
    maybe when they get maad they could send virus to your computer. That happened to me, but I have softwwear to protect me.

    ReplyDelete